The Summit will include key areas on how you can successfully put into practice and apply:
- Turn your strategy into execution and create a lean HR organisation
- Workforce Planning: Accomplish your business goals and strategy through effective workforce planning
- HR Design: Design the right programs and systems and maximise your human capital management
- Technology: How to evaluate technology including vendors and solutions to get a total overview of your employees.
- Data and Analytics: Use Data to summarize critical findings to support your next talent decisions.
- Flexible Work Solutions: How to measure the effectiveness of adaptable solutions to drive strategic workstyle trends
- The Virtual,Global Workforce: use virtual solutions to connect a distributed workforce,to attract and retain global talent
- Recruitment Design: Develop a proactive talent acquisition strategy
- Branding and Social Media: Using social media to source hires and build your employer brand
- Sourcing Talent: sourcing strategy with technology, social media, and recruiting analytics.
- Assessment: Selecting the right talent for your organization
- Technology: By using technology to assist in all of your recruiting strategies.
- Data and Analytics: evaluate and identify the talent you’ll need through data and analytics
- Targeted Hiring and Design: Develop a targeted recruiting strategy to easily attract the candidates you need.
Management and Leadership:
- Leadership Strategy: Discover ways to drive employee engagement through leadership strategies and development.
- Building and Leading Teams: Learn how to identify employees that will contribute to a high-performing team
- Innovation: How to create an innovative culture to creative performance and innovation
- Retention: understand the dynamics of retaining talent and know how to manage talent with retention as your goal.
- Change Management: Learn about the need for and process of hiring change agents to implement your change strategy
- Employee Engagement: Learn how to implement a structured and innovative employee engagement culture
- Succession Management: Learn ways to identify and define the leadership skills you need at the top to identify a successful succession strategy
Learning and Development:
- Onboarding: streamline your new hire processes and manage new employee data to drive your onboarding programmes
- Outplacement: Develop your learning strategy and measure its effectiveness in training your employees and create a top learning culture
- Learning Technology: Discover how to find the technology that aligns with your development needs
- Career Development: create development programs for your employees dynamic development and career opportunities
- High Potential Development: Develop your high-potential leaders, capitalizing on their high performance to achieve crucial business goals.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Find out what coaching and mentoring can do for your organisation
- Performance Management: Create a high-performance culture in your organization With the help of performance management systems