With over 30 countries on average attending the HR Directors International summit provides a unique marketplace where you can hear real world delegate experiences, seminars, best practices and solutions to your working operations, together with meeting and comparing the services, products, and solutions from end users and service providers that can transform your work and operational efficiency.
You will be able to hear case studies and interactive discussions from leading practitioners, immerse in workshops and knowledge exchange sessions on new innovations, ideas and solutions that will inspire you and your teams to develop better ways to manage and develop in your regional or global workplace.
The HR Directors International Summit is by application and invite only and is free for VP / Director level and Senior Manager level delegates from end user organisations. If you would like to apply for a free attendance please fill out the form (click here) and simply submit this to us.
Why you need to be there:
- Benchmark with leading organisations, peers and groups on organisational development
- Hear case studies from people who are tackling the same issues as you
- Get practical and up-to-date strategies and advice, designed to develop both individual and organisational performance
- Hear from leaders in their field and engage with them directly
- Network and interact with your peers and leading figures in HR
- Attend the practical interactive workshops -- designed to generate real solutions to real-life problems
- See the latest services and products from exhibiting solution providers
- Learn and engage in a truly pan-European environment. The focus of this event is firmly on providing you with workable strategies and solutions that you can implement for improved real world performance
The summit will include best practice and strategies for:
- People performance
- Effective Talent Management
- People development
- Workforce Planning
- Organisational development
- Employee Engagement
- Compensation and benefits
- Workforce Planning
- Change management in line with Engagement
- Leadership development
- HR Technologies and services
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies
- Globalisation, globility and diversity
To request a call back, click here.