New and innovative thinking is needed in a world where the global forces of changing political, economic and social conditions powerfully shape HR strategies.
More than ever it is essential for today’s director to be aware of developments and best practices to achieve new effective strategies in engagement, talent acquisition, leadership development and administration, including change management strategies to achieve success in this challenging environment
The HR Directors International summit 2014:
- An exclusive environment designed and tailored for quality.
- Focused on providing you with workable strategies and solutions that you can implement for improved real-world performance.
- Includes detailed best practises, case studies, workshops and effective networking to make sure you have the best possible facilities and knowledge to take back into your work place
- HR leaders offer you the best strategies designed to recruit and retain staff, develop your leaders, produce reward schemes and deal with the challenges of change management issues.
The HR Directors International Summit is by application and invite only and is free for VP / Director level and Senior Manager level delegates from end user organisations. If you would like to apply for a free attendance please fill out the form (click here) and simply submit this to us.
Why you need to be there:
- Benchmark with leading organisations, peers and groups on organisational development
- Hear case studies from people who are tackling the same issues as you
- Get practical and up-to-date strategies and advice, designed to develop both individual and organisational performance
- Hear from leaders in their field and engage with them directly
- Network and interact with your peers and leading figures in HR
- Attend the practical interactive workshops -- designed to generate real solutions to real-life problems
- See the latest services and products from exhibiting solution providers
- Learn and engage in a truly pan-European environment. The focus of this event is firmly on providing you with workable strategies and solutions that you can implement for improved real world performance
The summit will include best practice and strategies for:
- People performance
- Effective Talent Management
- People development
- Workforce Planning
- Organisational development
- Employee Engagement
- Compensation and benefits
- Workforce Planning
- Change management in line with Engagement
- Leadership development
- HR Technologies and services
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies
- Globalisation, globility and diversity
To request a call back, click here.